• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Joseph Lucas works

Jackie Sandford

I had previously asked on here about the Joseph Lucas works & received no replies plus I also sent an email saying that I had a picture of the Joseph Lucas works & a couple of old (1939)ones of Summer Lane in Hockley & that I would show them if anyone interested but no reply at all. So disappointed.

hi jackie sorry your post must have passed up by....i wonder if you could post your lucas photos on this thread please and post your summer lane ones on the summer lane thread as we are always on the look out for old photos...many thanks...click on the link below to take you to your original lucas thread and click on the other link to take you to the summer lane thread..many thanks

lyn

Back