• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Joseph Jackson

R

route66

I wonder if someone could kindly lookup the following name

Joseph Jackson at 33 Norman Street, Rotton Park Ward

Thanks

Keith

hello keith,

here is your joseph jackson on the absent voters list in 1918

33 norman st. 10354. L/Cpl 1st Bn R. Welsh F.

as there are so many joseph jacksons i dont know which one is him in later years.

I think he started out in Heath Street just round the corner in Winson Green, when he returned with Marthe, not sure when because he did work in Lyon pre-1923. He lived in Neasden Grove, Kingstanding. I know that because we moved in there around 1955.

Thanks

Keith

in 1930 there is a joseph jackson and martha lilian jackson at 7 neasden grove, perry barr

in 1945 at 7 neasden grove are joseph h jackson, martha sophie jackson and carmen I atwell.

in 1950 at 7 neasden grove are joseph h jackson, martha sophie jackson, david j attwell and carmen I attwell

that looks like my lot, Lillian was Marthe's sister, she may have been staying at the time. So Mum was there in 1945, waiting for dad to come home from the war I expect. I was born in 1949 so it looks like I may have lived there in my baby days before we moved to Alum Rock...

Thanks

Keith

My Mum was born in 27 Talbot Street in 1922 (dont know where that is), so Joseph returned before then I should imagine and then moved to Heath Street, Winson Green.

Keith

in 1920 at 27 talbot st. all saints ward

alfred percy mould

in 1925 george westwood and alfred percy mould

in 1930 alfred percy and mary ann mould

in 1935 mary ann mould, and arthur and gladys pagan

that discounted that story then....

:cool:

more homework, will check her bcert tonight when I get home....

anymore Talbot Streets?

that seems to be the only talbot st. coming up on bham electoral rolls.

i didnt know what your moms maiden name was so presumed that was correct :rolleyes:

Hi

certificate definately says 27 Talbot Street, All Saints District in Birmingham 14/07/1922. They must have been staying with the Moulds perhaps

Keith

Back