• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

John knight,(aka signman).

Stunning 'At the going down of the sun" John. Loving seeing these. Viv.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks John, I was looking for a good avatar for this time of year

so was i froth...rememberance sunday 9th of november...if i may john i shall copy froth and use that one as my avatar...be nice if other forum members also used it or another one of their choice of course...lets all show our support..:encouragement:

lyn

Re. Avatar - me too. Hope that's ok John. Think it's perfect. Viv.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Now John Knight what is this about being bored when you have such a talent!
Before I go any further are you related to the Knight family that lived in Tillingham Street and had a hairdressing shop in the city, forget the street name (where did my memory go ?) Went to Stratford Rd Primary School and remember a Neville Knight and Josephine Normansell.
I am 76 and looking forward to the day I retire. Stopped working for a living about 10 years ago but bought an old wooden house with a large garden and the wife and I still have a way to go. Being helped by a rescue dog Labrador also has obligations.
My other question is how do I grab one of your artworks for an Avatar as I think this could set me above the herd I now reside with.
Have to go now as I need me supper at 9.10pm here in downtown Yarram Oz.

Thanks everyone, feel free to copy anything you like.
Tim, no I'm sorry, no relation.
I will be posting more and will be designing a new Remembrance Sunday one shortly.

Back