• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

John Forgeham

P

Pooches

I hope that someone will be able to help me! John Forgeham was born in Birmingham in 1941 and used to play for Aston Football club as a youngster but there is not record of him in the birth records under his name as we know it. Is Forgeham a stage name and was his birth name different.

I googled him but nothing came up in the googling that showed another name for him.

thank you for the info! I will have a look! I am also looking for info and photographs of John Walker born in Birmingham 1939 and he is an artist - :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a birth 2qtr 1941 Kidderminster
John H G Forgham mothers maiden name Burgess

Marriage of Julian B Forgham to Dora E E Burgess
2qtr 1940 Birmingham

Julian Forgham born 1913 Madeley Shrps.
mothers name Bradburn

Dora E E Burgess born 1921 Kings norton mothers name Willis.

He lived off Flackwell Rd. Chaceley Grove off Witton Lodge Rd. then his family moved to Abbeyfield Rd. Perry Common Erdington.

It was his real name and had sister name Janette.

Whilst living in Abbeyfield Rd. he attended Tedbury Cres. School then went to RADA.

FACT

Ray

The birth I posted in Kidderminster was correct.
He lists on his biography that he was born 14th May 1941 Birmingham.It says he was married to actress GeorginsA Hale(divorced)it also says he has been married 3 times and has 2 children both actors Jason Forgeham and Jonesta Forgeham
After a bit of detective work I found a newspaper article dated Feb 2006 in which it says he married his Filipino wife Arlene 14 months before and that he lives in Brighton.

John H G FORGHAM(no e) married Arlene Graciana in December 2004 Brighton.

There is also marriage of John H G FORGHAM to Georgina A Hole(is this mistranscribed should be Hale)
in 1964 Hampstead.

I found 2 marriages perhaps the 3rd took place abroad.
Found a birth of Jason Julian J Forgham in 1973 Hendon (the Julian would fit in with johns fathers name)the mothers maiden name Marjot.
I can find no birth record for Jonesta.

Last edited:
Hello

I think i remember my Uncle saying that he used to work at the GEC

Last edited by a moderator:
Back