• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Links : Jewellery Quarter Research Group (now Trust) site

Not sure if I'm putting this in the right section. My husband has inheried a napkin ring from a reltive who lived in Switzerland. He found that the hallmark suggests the Birmingham Assay Office, 1902 and the maker’s mark C.H looks as if it belongs to Charles Harrold & Co of 2 and 3, St Paul’s Square, Birmingham. That address is now a live music venue called The Jam House.

Attachments

• Napkin Ring .jpg
    Napkin Ring .jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 3
Can anyone point me in the direction of the up to date link in post #1 please ? Don’t seem to be able to find it. It was a useful resource when I last used it, although that was 10 years ago. Maybe there’s a new link somewhere. Thanks. Viv.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the up to date link in post #1 please ? Don’t seem to be able to find it. It was a useful resource when I last used it, although that was 10 years ago. Maybe there’s a new link somewhere. Thanks. Viv.
if you google them - you get jqrt - seems it is now a trust not a group

Back