• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Jeffs Frederick Walter ( Murdered )

V

vincent

I am very interested to know if anyone has a photo of Frederick Walter Jeffs?
he was murdered on April 19th 1957
He used to run a tobacconists at 12 Stanley Road, Quinton.
I have scoured the internet with no success, although there is plenty about the actual murder.I would also be interested to hear from any relatives of Mr Jeffs.

Whilst this is an old post I am a relative of Mr Jeffs. Happy for you to make contact if you are still active on this site and I can perhaps put you in contact with other family members.

I am very interested to know if anyone has a photo of Frederick Walter Jeffs?
he was murdered on April 19th 1957
He used to run a tobacconists at 12 Stanley Road, Quinton.
I have scoured the internet with no success, although there is plenty about the actual murder.I would also be interested to hear from any relatives of Mr Jeffs.
Whilst this is an old post I am a relative of Mr Jeffs. Happy for you to make contact if you are still active on this site and I can perhaps put you in contact with other family members.

Afraid Vincent is listed as a guest, which means he no longer is a member of the site, Of course he might view it as a non-member at some time in the future

Afraid Vincent is listed as a guest, which means he no longer is a member of the site, Of course he might view it as a non-member at some time in the future
Thank you for your reply, A family member is currently doing some research into the unsolved murder and having found the thread thought it would be worth a try

For future reference, here is a Podcast about my Great Uncle, Fred Jeffs; a companion piece to a Theatre Show I produced with the Birmingham Rep in 2018/2019. If anyone has any memories of the case, or can shed light on the mystery, please do get in touch.
Fred Jeffs: The Sweetshop Murder
Graeme Rose

Back