• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Jean Morton

Thanks Richie I remember Jean Morton well from her children's TV. I think she introduced Muffin The Mule. RIP Jean.

I loved Jean and her show. I remember a lad I went to school with played the guitar on her TV show. I think it was Puff the Magic Dragon. He is a record producer now in the US I bet he has kept it a secret...lol

Thanks for this post,i did not know that Jean Morton had passesd away. As well as remembering Tingha and Tucker, she used to come into the shop where i worked; R H Eames on the Parade in Suuton Coldfield in the late '60s. I think she lived in Four Oakes and She was always very pleasant.
I did not know she was John Mills sister.

She did live in Four Oaks then moved to Spain and later moved back to Lichfield which is where she died.

I think we are having grey brain cell moments Astonite!!!!. I have radio WM on at the moment and later on in the Adrian Goldberg show there is going to be a tribute to Jean Morton if anyone is interested?. Jean.

Back