• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

ITS VIVIENNES 14s BIRTHDAY

Thanks all. I’m actually having a wonderful birthday. Flew out to Florida yesterday and have spent the morning cuddling my new granddaughter. My definition of a truly perfect birthday.

Viv.
Viv, enjoy Florida (and granddaughter :)). We are not so far away but the weather decided to take a cold snap.

“Happy birthday Viv , sorry it’s late, Enjoy Florida. My daughter and kids were due to fly out tomorrow but grandson tested positive this morning so all off sadly.

Thank you so much everyone. This has been an absolutely memorable birthday. We all went for a meal yesterday in the sunshine (sorry folks, yes it’s lovely and warm, a bit muggy but better than the bitter winds at home). After our meal we went to the Manatee Viewing Centre to stroke the Stingrays. Didn’t spot any manatees as it’s too warm.

And you don’t have to go far to meet Brummies - I met 4 there ! One worked for the Centre (and had previously worked for the energy works alongside it) He was from Weoley Castle. Also met a family there from Small Heath - visiting their Mum who now lives in Florida. Small world !

To all you Brummie Floridians, you’ve chosen a lovely place to live. My son who now lives in Florida says it’s the best.

Viv.

Last edited:
Thank you so much everyone. This has been an absolutely memorable birthday. We all went for a meal yesterday in the sunshine (sorry folks, yes it’s lovely and warm, a bit muggy but better than the bitter winds at home). After our meal we went to the Manatee Viewing Centre to stroke the Stingrays. Didn’t spot any manatees as it’s too warm.

And you don’t have to go far to meet Brummies - I met 4 there ! One worked for the Centre (and had previously worked for the energy works alongside it) He was from Weoley Castle. Also met a family there from Small Heath - visiting their Mum who now lives in Florida. Small world !

To all you Brummie Floridians, you’ve chosen a lovely place to live. My son who now lives in Florida says it’s the best.

Viv.
Happy birthday to you ☺️

Back