• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

It's Lyn's (Astoness) Birthday

Thank you.
Lyn has asked me to say that she is away for a few days and will get back to you all when she returns.
I am not sure how she will cope with no access to the forum but it is only a couple of days. :D

Last edited:
wow so many lovely birthday messages....thank you everyone...i had a smashing birthday with lovely cards and presents...have to tell you that everyone has been taking the micky out of me for getting my age wrong..:D:D:D thanks again folks these messages are very much appreciated:heart::heart::heart::heart:

philB there is a very good chance that your mom and our mom passed each other while pushing us out in our prams and if like me you was a home birth an even better chance that we could have been delivered by the same midwife:)

lyn xxx

Last edited:
Back