• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Birmingham Christmas of the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren

Administrator
Staff member
so I've added a snowy theme, any complaints send to: -

Care of Santa
North pole
No presents for you
PO BOX
Lump of Coal

love it all warren...nice touch with the sprig of holly top left of all members avatars...:)

lyn

hi suze....i reckon warren would fit in quite nicely with slade:D

lyn

Last edited:
I remember when Dave Hill lived by Malvern Park Solihull, proved such a distraction to the girls at the nearby Malvern Hall School!?

The snowy theme is nice, but the snow keeps collecting at the bottom of my monitor screen. I'll have to put the heating on, I suppose (expense, expense, expense...).

jim must admit i had to smile at the roundabout spotters and the escalator travellers:D but as i have always said...each to his/her own and what harm are they doing...taking pics of letter boxes is dull ?? i have done that lol...loved the brick and milk bottle collection and you would be surprised at the old bits of social history relics in my back garden..my kids just smile when find something new to addo_O...so if that makes me dull then so be it ha ha:D

lyn

Last edited:
Thanks for the dull men club video devonjim, I enjoyed that. I collect beer glasses but I've had to stop, I've run out of places to keep them:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back