• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Its Alberta’s birthday

hi folks for members who may not have read all the posts it was albertas birthday a week ago and sadly had to cut short her birthday holiday with family as they all came down with covid...alberta has been very poorly with it so once again alberta hope you are slowly recovering

lyn

Thank you, I slept last night the first time for a few nights thank goodness, still no sense of smell or taste, I could be chewing cardboard.
Thank goodness we all had our jabs, I hate to think what the people who had Covid in 2020 went through.

Thank you, I slept last night the first time for a few nights thank goodness, still no sense of smell or taste, I could be chewing cardboard.
Thank goodness we all had our jabs, I hate to think what the people who had Covid in 2020 went through.
Wishing you and your hubby a very speedy recovery Alberta, and belated Birthday wishes to you

Back