• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Interier Aston Hall

cookie273uk

master brummie
normal_Main_Hall%2C_Aston_Hall.JPG
A memento of my very enjoyable visit to Aston Hall with forum members on Sat 25th July'09
I do not who the gent is, don't think he was a member of our group, if the seat had been empty I would have asked one of our members to pose for me

Last edited:
Shera, very nice to have met you too, its lovely to put a face to a name. I really enjoyed the visit to the Hall. Not too happy with the painting though but they don't always turn out the way I want, will have another go at it Eric

Hiya Eric
Brilliant and you did that in so short a time:)looks a bit like Other Half sitting there:D:D

hi eric...i know you told me you would be painting a little something but did not expect it that quick....its lovely as usual....:):):)

thanks..

lyn

Frothblower, there was a Man and his Wife stting there, but I left his Wife out.
G G Jean, it took me about 1 hour for the drawing and about 2 hours for the colour work
I am going again on Friday with my sister in law and her husband, I never saw the kitchens, I have painted the kitchens before but I would like to paint them again
thanks for kind comments Eric

Back