• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

In the Garden 2020

mw0njm.

Brummie Dude
i like wood pidgeons and doves there are a few in my garden. but the scavenger feral things i do not like.them dirty things

sospiri

Ex-pat Brummie
Very smart, Eric. Reminds me when I was about 20 years old I put one at the front of my mother's house in Albert Road, Kings Heath. It stood for years until the council repaved the road and replaced every house's fence or wall with a standard Council design wall, and now they all look alike. Goodness knows why as all the houses are privately owned and now look like Council properties, which they are not. No wonder the Council has never got any money - needless expenditure.

Maurice :cool:

oldbrit

OldBrit in Exile
Snow bloody snow thats what in our garden in Parker, Colorado USA Living at this altitude 6500f nothing much grows we have deer that eat all out plants and bulbs that we plant.I have this weather forecasting stone hanging the back pretty accurate better than the weather guessesser onTV HaHa!!!11101728_10206592431560215_4795112095140712098_n.jpg

sospiri

Ex-pat Brummie
Yes, John, I remember when I was in PA, at dawn and dusk there were always deer in the garden helping themselves to apples and anything else they fancied. :)

Maurice :cool: