• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

In need of tidying up - 5 pictures

I think the second picture is a gonner Kev - but I'll have a go - see what I can come up with.

Hi Kev,

I agree with Ian, No 2 is damaged far too much to do anything with and numbers three and four have significant damage to parts of each face so I would have dificulty building those up. No. five with the ford, the boy's face is damaged but I think that one and picture one could be corrected. If nobody has done them by the time I get back home tomorrow, Monday, i will have a go for you.
Regards
Humph

Here you go Kev - I will have a go at the other - just haven't got the time at the mo - but I think it is too far gone.

Ian

Thank you for looking Humph3.
IanFOFb, thank you for your work on these damaged photo's, you have done very well, much better than I expected, much appreciated indeed.

Picture two if too far gone to get anything decent out of it - but here is an ' artists impression ' - with plenty of artistic licence taken.
From what is viewable it looks ike a tea picker on a plantation . This picture is more for fun than anything - and crudely done.

Ian.

Hi Kev,

Had a go at the bus conductor for you,
Sorry about the size of the image. when I upload it, the size, for some reason is shrunk to 3.8k from 770k. No idea why - will have to ask someone:taste
After editing, it now enlarges ok. It seems others were having the same problem.

Regards
Humph

Back