• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

In need of tidying up - 5 pictures

Ian FOFB

Brummie yes ! Novice no !
I think the second picture is a gonner Kev - but I'll have a go - see what I can come up with.

H

Humph3

Hi Kev,

I agree with Ian, No 2 is damaged far too much to do anything with and numbers three and four have significant damage to parts of each face so I would have dificulty building those up. No. five with the ford, the boy's face is damaged but I think that one and picture one could be corrected. If nobody has done them by the time I get back home tomorrow, Monday, i will have a go for you.
Regards
Humph

Ian FOFB

Here you go Kev - I will have a go at the other - just haven't got the time at the mo - but I think it is too far gone.

Ian

Kevkonk

master brummie
Thank you for looking Humph3.
IanFOFb, thank you for your work on these damaged photo's, you have done very well, much better than I expected, much appreciated indeed.

Ian FOFB

Picture two if too far gone to get anything decent out of it - but here is an ' artists impression ' - with plenty of artistic licence taken.
From what is viewable it looks ike a tea picker on a plantation . This picture is more for fun than anything - and crudely done.

Ian.

H

Humph3

Hi Kev,

Had a go at the bus conductor for you,
Sorry about the size of the image. when I upload it, the size, for some reason is shrunk to 3.8k from 770k. No idea why - will have to ask someone:taste
After editing, it now enlarges ok. It seems others were having the same problem.

Regards
Humph