• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Book: Saltley, Duddeston & Nechells Images of England series

im a bit confused here rosary boy is title of the book you are after just called NECHELLS as opposed to the one posted on post 20 which is called SALTLEY DUDDESTON AND NECHELLS..for a min i thought postie had found it for you but it seems not

lyn

No what I am saying is that the copy of the book I have is not an original as it was reprinted in 2002 when the original was published in 1996 yet it still has the red edge on the front cover. So your theory about having that red edge does not hold true. The only way to tell a first edition is by looking at the published date on the fly leaf. If it only has the first published year then it is an original.
arrrrr ok mate thanks for the info

great we got there in the end...i did alert you to posties post 20 rosary boy as i guessed he had the book you are looking for

You are welcome to the book if you just make a small donation to the Forum and I will post it to you as soon as donation received.
Jim

Back