• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Book: Images of Birmingham by Birmingham Mail

suemalings

master brummie
Not sure this is the correct site to post this:

I have been sorting out anhd come across a book called Images of Birmingham. Published 1996 by the Evening Mail which I no longer want.

If anyone would like it, please let me know and I will be happy to mail it to you.

I have this book and it is really lovely with some fantastic photographs of Birmingham as you would expect from newspaper photographers. I would strongly recommend this be snapped up. Sue what a kind gesture. Maybe a small donation to the site for the book.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a good book. If you would like to email me at the bottom ,sure we can come to some arrangement

Back