• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

If they lived in Edgbaston where would they be buried?

Re: If they lived in Edgebaston where would they be buried?

Just logged in and saw yoyu offered to look up WL Wendy - being a gentleman, I naturally jumped in first!
Thought I'd see if there were any KH's and Bingo - now wheres that Lottery Ticket ?????

I think it might only work if one of us buys the ticket and you tell us what numbers to pick...if you need any assistance with that, you know where I am :D

I think if you tell me what lottery numbers you have - I'll tell you if you've won - you just have to wait about 80 years though for me to get the records compiled!!!!!

Yes Sarah, he is clever :)

If I'd known he was on the case, I could have saved all the typing ;)

View attachment 68853Key Hill - Site of L 43 in front of the black catacomb entrance - Another Public Grave - but had a memorial which had 'sunk' into the ground - hoped to be possibly excavated if not too deep at some future date

Thanks Brian...I guess a gardener couldn't afford a private grave :(

Thanks once again for looking this up for me and taking the pictures :thumbsup:

Sarah

You'll have to come and plant some bulbs as a temporary headstone - if he's a gardener, he should look after them and turn it into a permanent feature!

Back