• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

How We Change

:angel:
Who are those people your sitting with ? has no one told you about Stranger Danger???
Well Rod I did ask my Mom about you two, she said that she thought that you both looked OK ;)
However she was not too sure about these two characters:rolleyes:
View attachment 9325
(Colin B and John Houghton)

Last edited:
Bra woman Chris wasn't you a little upset sitting with two handsome young BAR men:rolleyes:

Chris your very brave to have been kneeling in front of those two characters. Our very own ColinB and Mr J Houghton Esquire, WM, DCM,

Hey look what I found in a box of slides from my brothers house, Brenda and myself with a very young eldest son Jason, hes 33 now.

ah come on now father, that picture isnt you really, i mean come on, was you really that slim and seksey!!!! lmao!!!

hello Wendy,
great to hear about the old Mile Oak, i only went there once to a cb do but i new quite a few cb'ers. my own handle was "fingers" by for now.
shardeen

Hi Shardeen it was a popular pastime CB radio. The club was massive and it was difficult to give all the time needed, we had a great team and many friends who helped. I can't believe how popular it was. I think there are a few members of The Tamworth United Breakers on Friends Reunited.

Hi wendy Maggie And I were founder members of the California Breakers Club remember the marches save am no to fm:)

I remeber the name of your club we may have been at the same 'do's'. I remember the marches but never went on any. It was the social side I loved. Rod went on one of our midnight walks on Cannock Chase. We think the guy who organised it was ex SAS. Rod still hasn't got over it yet.:D:D:D:D

Wendy I was never that energetic (or masochistic) we also enjoyed the social side of it and made lots of friends :)I wont comment on the SAS as they may be watching but When I saw Rod he didnt look in Pain :D:Dor was that the fact that he was having a good time :D

Back