• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

House history

star43

master brummie
Just wondered if there is any way to track when my ancestor moved address. Through the electoral register I have the following
1930 - 53 Midland Rd, Birmingham
1935 - 6 Beilby Road, Birmingham
1939 - 6 Beilby Road, Birmingham
1945 - 53 Greenoak Crescent, Birmingham
I am trying to find out when they moved from Midland Rd to Beilby Rd and when they moved from Beilby Rd to Greenoak Cres. Does anybody have any guidance on whether this is possible and if so could point me in the right direction to search for this information. Thank you.

if you are looking for intervening years i think you would have to go to birmingham libary as they have them all

lyn

if you are looking for intervening years i think you would have to go to birmingham libary as they have them all

lyn
Thanks for your help. Would the library have the electoral registers for each of the intervening years - including the war years?

Back