• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

House general.

changinman1

master brummie
I was wondering if there was any ways of finding out past owners of my parents house built in the 20,s and the building company.

I was wondering if there was any ways of finding out past owners of my parents house built in the 20,s and the building company.
If you have access to the deeds of the property the details are there

With my last house I could go back to when it was but a plot of land. The deeds were lovely to look at all handwritten on the early ones. I handed them over to the local history society when we moved as the buyer had brassed me off.

Back