• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Hope Family

S

sbarber

Can anyone help me find out if my mother in law Susan Violet Barber Born 1908 in Birmingham was a twin? Members of the family think she was but we have no evidence and I don't know where to look.
Help please Sheila

there was a violet susan hope born jul-sep bham 1908 6d 102

and a henry william hope born jul-sep bham 1908 6d 71

whether thats the twin dont know but you could send for the certificate

chris

I don't think that will be a twin, they usualy have the same page number or +/- 1, so it would have been either 101, 102 or 103 but as Chris said, you would need to send for the cert to confirm it.

bren

i did wonder about that myself bren. you would think the numbers would be consecutive but thought sheila could only get certificate if same parents as violet susan.

chris

Hi chris, erm, why are we looking up Hope or do you know something i don't

bren

well bren there wasnt a violet susan barber and when i looked at sheilas post again i noticed it was her mother in law and the post title was hope so looked for that and bingo there it was!!

HOPE i havent done the wrong thing now. i will look an idiot :D

chris

Re: Hope Family OOOOPS, ever so sorry, must get them checked, how did i miss that

bren

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll check it out & let you know the result.
Sheila:)

Back