• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Hopalong Jack

Bernard67Arnold

master brummie
+Poor little dog couldnt get out of his bed this morning due to gammey back leg rang the vets at 9, bring him down ai 9.30, bit of a rush still in my nightie, saw me right away, good service.
He is now on two tablets a day, anti/inflamitary, have to go back next Tuesday he may have to put
him out to Xray hView attachment 59633im, I have gotten too fond of the little begger, Bernard

hello bernard, sorry little jack isnt too well. you are doing a fantastic job looking after him, he couldnt have got better service if he was one of the queens corgis! hope he gets relief with the tablets.

Back