• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Hoolhoop Cat

great idea pedro i think they are certainly worthy of their own gallery ...will post the idea on the mods board to see what we all think...

lyn

Could it be possible to put them together in a gallery. It would be nice to see them all together.

It would also be a credit to the photographer.

hi pedro just to let you know that your idea has the thumbs up:) and it will be viv who has kindly agreed to set up the bob moore gallery ..cant say exactly when but viv will sort this out asap...

lyn

Maybe something like this ... click it or touch it ...

Click the pic and a pdf pic index file will appear.
Click a pic in the pdf and your browser should take you to the forum thread which has the full size pic and comments.
Click your browser back arrow to get back to the pfd index where another pic can be clicked.
Works fine for Chrome, Edge, and Safari in iPads but Internet Explorer slightly clunky !
The pdf file can be saved into your own computer.

Last edited:
It is really designed to point to threads containing the full size pics and information about them. It is pdf because it shows on any device.
If used maybe it should be moved from this thread and be inserted into the first ever post about these pictures. It is in coppermine so is easily moved.

Just seen this Phil and I think it's an excellent way of presenting the photos. I'd started to post each image onto a closed gallery thread but I think this is a better way of presenting them.

If all mods agree I'd like to put Phil's suggested format onto the Bob Moore gallery thread. And if agreed, would Phil kindly load all the images in that format if possible ? Many thanks.

Viv.

Back