• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Holly Lane Erdington

jaybee691

Unfortunately you will find large numbers of images missing from the forum, this is down to a forum crash in 2011. I am at the moment attempting to replace those photos that I can. Though in some instances this is made harder by the fact that a large number have no description of what the image is. Obviously I have not reached this thread yet or I have passed over it until later because of the lack of description.

Not sure of dates Jaybee but here are two to be going on with. Viv.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 28
Changes in Erdington in the early 1930s

Holly Lane in 1931
HollyLane_1931.jpg

Holly Lane in 1932
HollyLane_1932.jpg

Still searching to see what it looks like today.

Back