• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Hobbies 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry all
73 is ham radio code for “All the best”DX means out of one’s own country,
"5 9" means that the signal is Readability 5, and Strength 9; a perfectly readable and extremely strong signal.

But why do you have an electric fence around your radio? Or is an electric fence a special sort of valve?

But why do you have an electric fence around your radio? Or is an electric fence a special sort of valve?
dont forget i live in the sticks mike.nearly all fences here are wire. and they make very good HF antennas that is why i use them.plus metal green houses are good as well for using as cheap earials.:grinning:

Pete
That gives me an image of a metal greenhouse on top of your roof, a bit like a conning tower looking over the countryside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back