• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Hi everyone from Pom

Pomgolian

Kiwi Brummie
Hi everyone said before just able to pop in from time to time.
To keep you up to date Colin and I are now G/Grandparents to a little chap named Hunter born May 2018. I am doing ok, but Colin has been diagnosed with Genetic Ataxia ... Essential Tremor Syndrome. He can no longer drive and finds it hard to walk unaided.
I will pop in again when I can or have something interesting to share with you.
20180917_131434-1.jpg

Wonderful to hear from you Chris and Hunter is beautiful..
Love to you and Colin, Alberta and Steve.

same from me chris....congrats on the arrival of baby hunter he is gorgeous...all the best to you all

lyn x

Hi Chris you are always more than welcome on this site, so sorry to hear about Colin he is a really nice guy.
They say God works in mysterious ways and sent you Hunter to ease the pain.
Like I said, our wench, you are welcome here at any time, us Wimbushies have to stick together, god bless you and your family.
Regards
Jim...

Hi Pom, long time no hear, congratulations on becoming great grandparents, so sorry to hear of Colin's illness. Best wishes to you both. Sylvia

Back