• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Here's a good un and its TRUE

D

Dorothy Dodson

Prestatyn has a major dog walking agenda, and most of us are very aware of animal whoopsies being very toxic and can cause blindness in children so we all have our pooper scoopers etc.

Well a little lady along the coast road alway takes her doggie pooper scoop and plastic bag inside a very old handbag so as not to be too obvious.

One day on her way home from walking her little dog, she heard someone running behind her, and paused to let this person go by, imagine her surprise when the little stinker grabbed her bag and ran.

What a wheeze what great big bloody laugh - dont know who he was but would loved to have seen his face when he opened up his ill gotten gains.

PS to everyone who think they have read this in the Saga magazine then i have to tell you that you did. But it is about the same incident, i relayed it to my friend who lives in Brum and she split her sides and asked if she could send it to Saga - the rest is history.

True? pooh pooh

:shock: Loved it Dorothy,nice one Gal,, :D

Hey what was in the bag was better than what was outside :roll:

I would have paid good money to be there when He opened it
Then shoved the scumbags head into it :twisted: :wink:

Back