• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Henry Jenkins & Son

I'm trying to find out something about the firm of Henry Jenkins and son which was in the jewellery quarter of the city and included hey silversmith business around the beginning of the last century. So far as I can see it ceased trading sometime ago I am interested to find out whether it was taken over, went bankrupt or simply ceased trading. I am particularly interested in someone who may have been connected with it by the surname of Kendall – I'm afraid I don't know the Christian names.

Christopher,

Welcome to the Forum. This looks like the liquidation.
Jenkins.jpg
I couldn't find much else about them though. Gerald Anthony Fenwick Coward seems to be either an accountant, a lawyer or venture capitalist, and his name has been associated with over 80,000 companies, so it is possible a takeover featured somewhere in the Company's history. No obvious links to anyone called Kendall though.

Maurice :cool:

Last edited:
Back