• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Hems Philip

Les

master brummie
I wonder if any of you can help me trace my cousin Philip Hems who used to live in Arley Road, Washwood Heath in the 1950/60's. I know that he used to work on the ambulances and later lived in the Bordesley Green East area for a time. I was told that he may have moved to Coleshill.
I would really love to meet him again to talk over old times and swop some information about our family.
If any of you can help me find him I would be really grateful.

Les :)

There is a Philip Hems born Birmingham 1952 listed on Genes Reunited. Wonder if that's him?

Les,he is still on the electoral roll for Coleshill with an Elaine Hems but I cannot view entry as I do not subscribe to site.

Hems family living in Coleshill

Hi everyone,

I am trying to trace my cousin Philip Hems.

I know from the help that has already been given to me that he is married to Elaine and that they live somewhere in the Coleshill area.
I would love to meet up with them again but seem to have come up against a brick wall.
If anyone does know them I would be very grateful if you could contact me on this forum.

Cheers

:) Les

Hi Les

Have done a search on a few telephone directory sites, i have found --

Philip M and Elaine L Hems in Coleshill but they are probably ex-directory and to get the address you have to pay, if you are willing to do this i suggest you do a People Search on 192.com.

bren

Hi Les

If you can get to a library in Coleshill you might find them by looking through the Electoral Roll

bren

Ahhh found it.

Coleshill Library & Information Centre
19a Parkfield Road
Coleshill
Birmingham
B46 3LD

telephone:01675 463 307fax:01675 463 986

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
opening hours:MondayclosedTuesday09.00 - 19.00WednesdayclosedThursday09.00 - 18.00Friday09.00 - 18.00Saturday09.30 - 14.00Sundayclosed

Hi Les

Well done, just out of curiosity and if you don't mind telling us, is it very expensive to get the info off there.

bren

You have to buy a minimum of 5 credits and that will cost £11.69 including V.A.T. I made one search which cost me 1 credit.

Many thanks for the help that you gave me.

Les :)

Thanks Les, it's nice to know the cost when recommending others from now on. Wish you all the best with your cousin

bren

Back