• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Hemming

There is a marriage between Alfred Hemming and Beatrice M Cox, September quarter 1926, Birmingham South, 6d 687.

Some Hemming children born with mother's maiden name Cox that could be yours.

Alfred H mmn Cox, December quarter 1926, Solihull, 6d 1177
Robert mmn Cox, March quarter 1931, Solihull, 6d 1236
Leslie F mmn Cox, June quarter 1942, Bromsgrove 6c 537

There is a marriage between Alfred Hemming and Beatrice M Cox, September quarter 1926, Birmingham South, 6d 687.

Some Hemming children born with mother's maiden name Cox that could be yours.

Alfred H mmn Cox, December quarter 1926, Solihull, 6d 1177
Robert mmn Cox, March quarter 1931, Solihull, 6d 1236
Leslie F mmn Cox, June quarter 1942, Bromsgrove 6c 537
Alfred h Cox is my step grandfather. Alfred hemming had original links to stirchley I think, Warren road

Turbo79 welcome to the forum.
I see that you have been given many answers to your queries.
We have many researchers who help our members with genealogy questions but this is only one of the secondary sections of what is primarily a Birmingham history forum for members to educate,open up for discussion and entertain with stories of Birmingham.
For further and more historical records of your extended family tree it may be of interest to you to try Ancestry.com a really good site where you will not only get more information but join up with others who have an connections to your tree.

Turbo79 welcome to the forum.
I see that you have been given many answers to your queries.
We have many researchers who help our members with genealogy questions but this is only one of the secondary sections of what is primarily a Birmingham history forum for members to educate,open up for discussion and entertain with stories of Birmingham.
For further and more historical records of your extended family tree it may be of interest to you to try Ancestry.com a really good site where you will not only get more information but join up with others who have an connections to your tree.
I am grateful of the information provided and a big thankyou to those who have researched. I am nearly the last in a line of Randall's so I didn't have much info on my family roots

Back