• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Help With 1965 Birmingham Electoral Roll

Hughes

master brummie
My Aunt Elsie Catherine Jones was living in possible Kings Norton
What was the Address and was she living alone?
Regards
John Hughes

mikejee

Super Moderator
Staff member
In 1939 She was at 36 Rowheath Road with Samuel Edgar Jones and Claude & Gwendoline Moseley. She has gone by 1945, and there are no other entries. It is always possible that she was registered under just Elsie Jones in other years, but there are many of those. Anyone under 21 would not have been listed

Hughes

master brummie
In 1939 She was at 36 Rowheath Road with Samuel Edgar Jones and Claude & Gwendoline Moseley. She has gone by 1945, and there are no other entries. It is always possible that she was registered under just Elsie Jones in other years, but there are many of those. Anyone under 21 would not have been listed
Many thanks for the reply
Sam and Elsie had a Hotel in Barmouth in1939.I paid them a visit in about 1962 but then lost touch
They must have returned to Brum.Sam died in 1964 ended up at Lodge Hill Crem.Elsie died in1972 intered at Branwood End
Regards
J Hughes

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
jan i know ancestry only go up to 55 but i thought the 65 e rolls were online elsewhere as someone looked them up for me once

lyn