• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

help on uploadig images

sidwho

master brummie
have logged in to image hosting, dragged image over to hosting page, but canot get any further, this is not my fortay, any help would be very welcome, kind reguards sidwho

I'm not quite sure whether you are referring to the forum (normal uploads) or to the Coppermine image host but there is a pdf instruction file as mentioned in the quote below - hit the 'Click here' and a pdf file should show
Click here to display the forum pdf with instructions on how to post images. If you get it on screen and hover your mouse near the bottom of your screen you have the option of printing it, it's easier to look at the instructions on paper as you practice image uploads ....there are nine pages...

oldMohawk, managed to upload images, but it will only go up to one meg, but this is more than what I would need to use, post is on spitfire by sidwho, many thanks onece agains sidwho

Hi Sidwho - I've looked at your interesting Spitfire pics.
Regarding the 1 Mb limit, the forum software will only allow a maximum of 5 images per post.
oldmohawk

Back