• Welcome to this forum Guest. We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Help Needed Please

irene floyd

master brummie
Hi I'm looking for Barry And Phillip Carter I know they moved to Wales.Father named Barry Carter mother Brenda Frye I hope someone can help me.Thank's Irene

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
irene a bit more information would be useful....such as their ages?..where abouts in birmingham did they live? and when did they move to wales?

note to members that as this enquiry could relate to living persons then please contact irene via our private message system (inbox top right of page)

thank you

lyn

irene floyd

master brummie
irene a bit more information would be useful....such as their ages?..where abouts in birmingham did they live? and when did they move to wales?

note to members that as this enquiry could relate to living persons then please contact irene via our private message system (inbox top right of page)

thank you

lyn
Hi Lyn.Barry around about 50 Phillip 48 there about.They lived in Yardley don't know when they moved to Wales.But there Father didn't move to Wales with them has the parents split up.Irene