• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Help Needed Please Florence & John Williams

irene floyd

master brummie
Hi All.I was wondering if someone could help me please..Could someone tell me if Florence Williams(Harper maiden name ) Born 1887 Died 1935 age 48 was living at the same address has John Thomas Williams when Florence died? John was born 1892 Died 1965 age 73 in Coalville Leicestershire.But I think they both lived in Birmingham when Florence died but not 100%.Thank's Irene

On 1939 register John is listed at Trevor St, Bham with 4 children.

He appears to have been there in 1935 (electoral roll) but no Florence, I assume because she had passed away.

So it looks as if he was in Bham at the time of her death.

On 1939 register John is listed at Trevor St, Bham with 4 children.

He appears to have been there in 1935 (electoral roll) but no Florence, I assume because she had passed away.

So it looks as if he was in Bham at the time of her death.
Thank you so much for your help I really appreciate it.I wonder if you can help me with this Florence and John had a son John Williams born 1914 died 1925 age 11 there was talk that he either drowned or jumped from a bedroom window ?????.Thanks Irene

Irene,

I've just done a seach for John Williams in Birmingham newspapers at the British Library and nothing shows up for a child of that age in 1925. Nothing for his mother Florence either.

Maurice :cool:

hi irene...i would suggest you order up johns death certificate which will tell you his cause of death

lyn

Back