• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

HEATH James- a boatman

smallheathexplorer

master brummie
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find details of a boatman from around 1790/1800? I have the name James Heath and little else to go on. His daughter, Mary Ann Heath was born 23rd April 1820.

Re: James HEATH - a boatman

ive looked through st. martins records for you and the only one i can find is this one ....

baptism on 26th apr. 1824 at st. martins - susanne daughter of james and esther heath, born 8th apr 1824. abode - wharf street. occ. boatman

I have a Mary Ann Heath, Father James Heath, Mother Caroline Heath nee Wootton but married 1839

James baptised 24/4/1815 St Martins
Mother Mary Heath another child Abraham baptised 2/9/1805

I have no occupations and no Father for those boys, could you tell me if these link to your research.

Im very new here (2nd post) so excuse any errors

Back