• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Haynes family

K. Haynes

Hi my name is Kim Haynes. My fathers name was Gerald Haynes born 1936 died 1995. He had 12 siblings. i am trying to find out a little about my grand father Frank Haynes i heard he died in the war. Ive never seen a picture of him. My grand mother never remarried. My father had brothers and sisers some of his brothers were named Harold, Lesley, Ronnie i cant remember the names of any others. Can anyone help?

hello and welcome...do you know when your grandad was born or better still his full date of birth...i take it he died during ww2 ?

lyn

Possibly grandfather was Alfred James Haynes.

Gerald F Haynes, reg Bham 1936 mmn Reaney.

Other Haynes/Reaney children - Alfred J 1914, Lillian L 1915, Florence C 1917, Maud E 1919, Harry 1921, Arthur T 1922, George E 1924, Violet M 1926, Harold W 1929, Leslie 1931, Ronald F 1933, Iris E 1935 & Brian R 1938.

Only Haynes/Reaney marriage listed is an Alfred J to a Lillian F Bham 1913. There is note on freebmd giving his name as Alfred James and her names as Lillian Frances, marrying 11Oct 1913.

There is a death registered for an Alfred J Haynes of the right age in Bham, Mar qtr 1939.

Back