• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Haymills

FOXY

master brummie
Has anybody any photo's of haymills congregational church that was on the corner of Kings road,Coventry road.I lived in Speedwell road corner of Kings road before it was demolished.

I lived on the opposite side of the road,there was a shop on the corner and I lived next door to the shop,there was a shop on nearly every corner,I remember there were shop in the middle of Kings road and a couple of shop's at the bottom of the road,then the church on the corner,opposite corner was the outdoor,thinking about it we also had an outdoor on the opposite corner to the shop in the picture.

Back