• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Hawkins nee Shelley

theodore

master brummie
I'm interested in finding any relatives with a connection to Dulcie V. Hawkins nee Shelley born 1923 married 1943 Birmingham. I believe she was living in the Stetchford area around 1950.

Regards

Peter

Hi peter
Can you give us anymore info on the Hawkins family was v. For vera and married a guy named Albert
Whom I've.river they moved to kingedwards road stechford if I am on the track and I believe if I am correct they now live some where in weoly castle
And have done so for many years since the 70! Sorry if I get it wrong best wishes astonian,,,,,

Hi peter
Can you give us anymore info on the Hawkins family was v. For vera and married a guy named Albert
Whom I've.river they moved to kingedwards road stechford if I am on the track and I believe if I am correct they now live some where in weoly castle
And have done so for many years since the 70! Sorry if I get it wrong best wishes astonian,,,,,

Hi Astonian,

Sorry I don't know what the V stands for but her husband was named Robert. Thanks for reply.

Regards

Peter

Robert and Dulcie V. Hawkins were living in Stoney Lane, Yardley in 2002 and were in Wilkinson Croft, B8 in 2003. Lost trace after that although there is a Dulcie V Hawkins in Witney Oxfordshire - could be in a large block of flats or some form of care home. Info found in the Electoral Rolls. Hope this has put you on the right track. Geofred

Back