• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Have You Come For Dinner?

rowan

Born a Brummie
look whose come for dinner tonight!! Sooty was none too pleased when bird kept knocking at the window.20160530_31.JPG 20160530_31.JPG

what a smashing photo rowan:)...i love it and yes i bet sooty was none too pleased lol

lyn

Thanks Lyn ......................... Sooty was finally able to eat her food in peace as bird got fed up & flew away.
I didn't realise that the picture would come out a big as it has have I done something wrong in the posting of it?

hi rowan when you have uploaded a photo you should see the option to either post it full screen (as you have done) or post it in thumbnail which we click on to enlarge...this is what i always do...it just depends on your own preference...hope this is of help:) ps so pleased sooty got her dinner in peace lol

lyn

Last edited:
Yes Di and this is the very one!! Nesting again on the roof top but this year he/she will have to take better care of any chicks as we now have 4 cats!!!!!!

Sooty was a stray we took in and just over a year ago she presented us with 3 kittens............ oh boy we now have a wrecked house but we love 'em

Back