• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Harrison Samual 1805 brick wall

kmt123

master brummie
hi all i am needing help with member of family and hit a brick wall? i have a samuel harrison b1805 birmingham he is a canal boatman in 1841 census, with wife judith, on the same page is thomas and mary harrison, i think they are his family and he stopped to visit, samuel was a coal miner before becoming a canal boatman, others have also said that sarah who is with samuel could be his sister, could someone try and help me with this has i have been looking for years and just can't be sure?

kmt

Re: brick wall Samual Harrison 1805

kmt, not sure if you have looked on familysearch.org,(free site) but if it is the correct one, they show Samuel marrying Judith Brookes on 12 Nov 1837 at St Marys in Kingswinford.
Also again assuming this is the correct one, there are the baptism/christenings of John on 5 Sept 1847, at St James, Eve Hill Dudley, Samuel on 3 Jan 1836 at St Thomas Dudley, Betsy on 1 October 1837 and Harriot on 27 December 1840.
Hope this will help,
Sue

Back