• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

HARRIS: John & Mabel: Electoral Roll Lookup please;

skylark

Proud to be a Brummie !!
Hello folks,
I wonder if someone will be kind enough to look for the following couple please? They married in 1924 @ St Andrew's Small Heath. The address for the Groom was 22, Cherrywood Road. The bride lived @ "The Royal George" Tilton Road....so I wonder where else they lived post 1924 ?

JOHN HARRIS & MABEL AUDREY HARRIS (nee Hawkins)

Many thanks,
Margaret.

Re: Electoral Roll Lookup please; HARRIS: John & Mabel:

1930-355 116 Tilton road
1939 4 Darwin St
Can't find any other dates

Re: Electoral Roll Lookup please; HARRIS: John & Mabel:

Thank you for that info Mike...was there anyone else living at those addresses by any chance? My thanks again for your help.

Margaret.

A Harry & Florence stevens at Tilton Road in 1930 (but not 1935) Nopone else at Darwin st

Okeydokey Mike, thanks for this info...I can look into the Stevens couple & see where they fit into this family.
Thanks again,
Margaret

Margaret, noy sure about this but on the 45, 50 and 55 E Rolls I've found George J and Mabel A Harris with Florence Collier at 56 Woodwells Road, either Washwood Heath or Stechford, it changes on each E Roll. Maybe John changed his name to Gearge or could be a son. Hope this helps.
Lynne.

Thank you Lynne, probably not the couple I am looking for, as John was always addressed as John ...but thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to look for them.

Margaret.

Sorry Margaret, I only looked for Mabel A., there are far too many Johns, and they were the only ones to come up.
Lynne.

Back