• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022

We had a wonderful New Years Eve with our daughter & family! However this morning after a good sleep woke up to a flash flood watch and Tornado warning for the next 6 hours!

Never a dull moment, we were going to take Christmas down, we decided to hunker down instead.
Stay safe. I hope all is well for you and yours. I have family in Tennessee near Nashville and in Kentucky. Things have been very worrying in that part of the country.

Stay safe. I hope all is well for you and yours. I have family in Tennessee near Nashville and in Kentucky. Things have been very worrying in that part of the country.
Thank you..........We are just south of Nashville, but it looks like Kentucky is getting the worst of it again. Our watch is until 6.00pm cental today.

Back