• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Happy birthday dad

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
WOULD LIKE TO WISH MY DEAR DAD A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW..HE WAS BORN AS THE BELLS WERE RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR ON JANUARY 1ST 1929 AT THE GLOBE INN PUB..HOSPITAL ST..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD...

LOVE YOU TO BITS...

LYN...XXX

cake1.gif

A very Happy Birthday to Lyn's Dad. Imagine being born when the bells were proclaiming the New Year 1929. Best wishes for many more years.

Happy birthday Lyns dad and I hope you all have a great time and a happy new year :fat:

A very happy birthday Lyns dad.....may you have many more this is coming all the way from TEXAS so your getting far off congratulations ....theres something special about having a december birthday especially if your a brummie.....brenda

Hope your're having a great day Lyn's dad. I expect no-one has any excuse for missing your birthday do they?!! And a very happy new year too. Viv.

Happy Birthday Lyns dad - and a belated happy 80th to my dad on the 30th December - at least thats when he celebrates it as his dad forgot the date he was born when he registered him
Sue

thanks everyone for your good wishes to dad..he had a lovely day and was spoilt rotton as it quite right...

lyn...x

Back