• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

HAPPY 90TH COOKIE273UK (eric)

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY ERIC :) hope you have a really lovely day..my plan was to arrange a forum meet up to celebrate your special day.... sadly events took over preventing this but i promise you that the next forum meet up will be especially for you...i know that you are no longer driving so transport there and back will be arranged :)

from lyn xxx

birthday 90th 2.gif

Last edited:
Have a really great dayEric. and hope we all will be able to see you at a meet in the not too distant future.

A Very Happy 90th Birthday Eric, hope you have a super day. Also, a very big thank you for sharing and donating all those wonderful paintings. To me your painting are inspiring works of art that have captured a very special part of our past.

A Very Happy 90th Birthday Eric, hope you have a super day. Also, a very big thank you for sharing and donating all those wonderful paintings. To me your painting are inspiring works of art that have captured a very special part of our past.

absolutely agree mort...i am quite sure that without all the paintings eric has donated over the years our forum raffles would not be so popular....everyone wants an "eric" :)

Thanks for all your kind greetings, Celebrations are limited due to lock down but my daughter, son in law and 2 great grand children will be coming over. Later I will be going over to my friend and neighbour Muriel who will be 98 in September. Eric
have a great time.:grinning:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC..Thank you so much for all that you do for the Forum, as Lyn said you manage to capture the very essence of Birmingham in all of your paintings which bring a lot of pleasure to members and guests alike.
Have a great day and once again, many thanks...
Jim
Clapping.gif

Last edited:
Happy 90th Birthday Eric. Your paintings, which we're lucky enough to own, are much admired by everyone who comes here. Your talent and generosity know no bounds! Have a wonderful day and we look forward to seeing you soon.

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Eric.
I often see you walking in the morning by the river Cole with Toby and you do your 90 years proud.
Have a great day. Alberta

That’s so nice to hear Eric. What could be better than a glass of wine and a chat with a good friend on a summer’s evening. Lovely! Viv.

Back