• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Halesowen churches ????

skylark

Proud to be a Brummie !!
Can anyone possibly give me the name of churches in Halesowen please ??? And will Halesowen churches be found on film in Birmingham library ???

I have found a 1827 marriage on the IGI but no church is actually named...from what I know about this family it would have been a C of E church...

Many Thanks,
Margaret.

The main church in Halesowen in St. Johns, in the town centre. Not sure of the names of the others, sorry.

Wow ! Thank you both so much for this info..& yippee...I found them on the link you gave me Linda, 21/08/1827 at St John's Halesowen. Really appreciate your invaluable help.

Margaret.

Back