• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Hadleys

Vixen

Here are cuttings of a couple of court cases involving Bernard Douglas Anthony. He was on the electoral register with May M at 22 Barton Rd, Tewkesbury in 1949 and in 1959 he was at 41 Oldbury Rd, Tewkesbury with May M and Beryl P.
There was also a Bernard Douglas Anthony listed in Kelly's Directory of Birmingham as a wardrobe dealer at 205 Station Rd 9 - could be him.View attachment 147886
Thank you so much for these. I'll download and take a look xx

Bernard and beryl did emigrate to australia and I found an electoral roll for them and listed with them is May Matilda Anthony which could be beryl's mum, or a child, tho gut says mum. 1963 • Auburn North, blaxland, New South Wales, Australia

• Appreciate
Reactions: MWS
Bernard and beryl did emigrate to australia and I found an electoral roll for them and listed with them is May Matilda Anthony which could be beryl's mum, or a child, tho gut says mum. 1963 • Auburn North, blaxland, New South Wales, Australia
Will see if I can find any more records. The paper cuttings help fill gaps too x

Back