• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

H Wright and Sons jewellers

Carol Beaman

Does anyone have any information on H Wright and sons jewellers, they are my late mother in laws family. My husbands Uncle Harry Wright and Auntie Ann Roger's were part of the firm. I think they were taken over in the 80s/90s

Does anyone have any information on H Wright and sons jewellers, they are my late mother in laws family. My husbands Uncle Harry Wright and Auntie Ann Roger's were part of the firm. I think they were taken over in the 80s/90s
Carol, Have you any idea which part of Birmingham they had their business?

Hi Rob, it was the 1980s and the family lived in Peŕry Bar area. The family were Ann, Harry, Connie and Gwen, Ann and Harry went into the family business. I think they were also silversmith because they made the three girls engagement and wedding rings

Carol, Have you any idea which part of Birmingham they had their business?
Hi Rob, today I saw your post from 2021!My father worked at H Wright& Sons for more than 50 years retiring in 1970. If you still interested, I can tell you more!

Back