• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Guardian Angels

Reginald.F.Horton

master brummie
Guardian Angels

ANGELS GATHERED AROUND MY BED
TWO AT THE FOOT AND TWO AT THE HEAD
SINGING AND PRAYING JUST FOR ME
THEIR VOICES SOUNDED SO HEAVENLY
AS A GOLDEN GLOW IT FILLED THE AIR
HEAVENLY SINGING I HEARD EVERYWHERE
I WAS NOT AFRAID NOR DID I CRY
HAD MY TIME COME TO SAY GOODBYE
TO THIS WORLD OF MINE MY LAST FAREWELL
WAS HEAVEN MY NEW HOME NOW TO DWELL
HOW LONG THIS WENT ON I CANNOT SAY
SADLY IT ALL JUST SIMPLY FADED AWAY
AS SUNLIGHT INTO MY ROOM DID STREAM
I AWOKE TO FIND IT HAD BEEN A DREAM
A SPIRITUAL DREAM THAT JUST SAID IT ALL
HEAVENLY ANGELS ARE AT OUR CALL
A GOD IN HEAVEN WHO AWAITS YOU AND ME
AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM IT CANNOT BE
FOR I FOUND MY GOD AND HE LOVES ME
HIS SPIRITUAL LIGHT AND LOVE IS FREE
ETERNAL LIFE IN HEAVEN IT NEVER ENDS
UNITED WITH ALL OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
AGAIN TO DWELL WITH THOSE WE LOVE
IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD OF HEAVEN ABOVE
SAFE IN THE COMPANY OF THE ANGELS
FOREVER TO REMAIN IN THOSE CLOUDS ABOVE
IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD OF GODS
ETERNAL LOVE

Poem © by Reggie

I'm a believer in Guardian Angels - I would love to think your poem is how it all is

Hello DI We all have a guardian angel :angel: to watch over us just send out a prayer tell them that you love them and they will guard you all the more
your comments have made me happy ;D
Spiritual Light & Love :smitten: :angel:
reggie :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Hello BRALadies This is just for you lovely girls at Christmas to let you all know that you are never alone there is always an Angel watching over you  :angel:
Spiritual Light & Love  :smitten:
Reggie    :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:   

This is absolutely a lovely poem it really is - you have worked very hard on it - like I have on some of mine - but to be "honest" just feel "Spiritual Joy" for me at least - has more depth and meaning, but then who am I ? None of us can be all things to all people -
Love to read your poems

Beryl M

In sad times such as this is that we need to ask for the help and comfort of our Guardian Angels  :angel:
only when men of all nations realise that the only way lies through negotiations that true peace can be achieved and men women & children can live in peace and happiness free to worship their own religions
Spiritual Light & love   :smitten:    :angel:      
Reggie   :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Reg has been through the mill a bit recently, Ive just come off the phone, I rang him to see if he was alright, he sounds pretty good. He wishes you all the very best and is always pleased to get a message or mail from any of you.

Reg all the very best wishes to you, it was smashing having a chat tonight.

Back