• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Group photos

Caterham, no place like home, Aggie, had a mate called Alan Fisher, Hill Top, West Brom, I think the (Sgt in Waiting ), was (Jessie) James, though 50 odd years later could be wrong. Paul

Click on EDIT, Highlight and then click delete. To ensure its disappearance just type the word 'deleted' and re-post that.

How do you delete a post that I have posted inadvertently?

hi aggie members can not completely delete a post but as said by alan you can edit it out and just add the word deleted or posted in error...moderators will do the rest for you

lyn

Last edited:
The RSM said I have seen better dressed tramps than you put him in the book. On another occasion when I tried to grow a moustache he said I looked like a rat looking over a lavatory brush get it off.
Didn't those old sweats have delightful , colourful and often obscenity free way of making you squirm, but a rat looking over a lavatory brush is as good as I have heard. Stand...wait for it, wait for it...easy.
Bob

The Fire Service and Army have been portrayed here, now the R.A.F.
This is 617 Squadron R.A.F., after the German dams raid photographed at RAF Scampton in May 1943, so, sadly, not all of those gallant men are there.
Appropriate, I believe, as all have now passed on and 11/11 is only three days away.

1573226491911.png

Last edited:
Many here cant read Facebook, Aggie. Plus the link does not work for me or is probably blocked. Actually I block all those types of site - too much posting home.

Alan
It does not come up for me either. Maybe (but almost certainly not) Facebook has decided to block photos taken from our site without attribution !

Many here cant read Facebook, Aggie. Plus the link does not work for me or is probably blocked. Actually I block all those types of site - too much posting home.
Radiorails, That's a pity because I have lots of videos that I have already posted on Facebook (closed site) but they are too large for this site I will try and reduce the originals and see what happens.

Back